The College Park Press
11213 Monticello Ave.
Silver Spring MD 20902
- Information Collection and Use
- We collect contact, shipping, and billing information from our customers. When
payment is made by credit card, we collect
their credit card number and expiration date.
- This information is collected online via our order form and
email, and offline by telephone, fax, postal mail, and direct contact.
- This information is collected to allow us to fill orders,
complete the billing process, and to inform customers of our new products.
- Information Sharing
- We do not share our mailing lists with any other companies or organizations.
- We may share contact information for individual customers if we believe,
based on specific correspondence, that they would be
interested in hearing from the third party.
- Credit card information is
shared with our service provider(s), corresponding
banks, and credit reporting agencies,
to the extent necessary to complete the billing.
- Information on overdue individual accounts may be
shared with credit reporting agencies without prior notice.
- Information on overdue business accounts
may be shared with the public without prior notice.
- Information Security
- Electronic and paper information are maintained in an area not accessible
to the public.
- Information is available only to employees with a need to know.
- We make reasonable efforts to prevent intrusion into our computer systems.
- Data Quality
- We welcome customer updates and will promptly correct inaccurate information.
Last update: May 15, 2011 (Sunday)